A breakthrough in laser
Safest and most advanced
laser hair removal available
We are delighted to announce that at DMC Aesthetics we are one of the first clinics in UK to launch the new breakthrough Soprano Titanium laser for hair removal!
- safest laser available – for all skin types, including just before or after tan
- superior results – 3 most effective wavelengths combined in one
- completely pain free – novel continuous contact cooling
- shortened treatment time
Soprano Titanium – the ART of smooth skin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The laser works by directing concentrated light into the hair follicle inhibiting the hair’s ability to grow without disrupting or damaging the skin’s surface.
Our laser, Soprano Titanium, combines the three most effective laser wavelengths into a single applicator, simultaneously targeting different tissue depths and anatomical structures within the hair follicle. By combining the absorption and penetration levels of different wavelengths, along with extended treatment coverage, Soprano Titanium is the safest and most efficient hair removal treatment available today.
Designed with sensitive and tanned skin in mind, our laser hair removal technology is safe to be used on any part of the body and target different skin types whilst ensuring maximum results. It is in fact the safest laser available today – for all skin types, including just before or after tan.
Laser hair removal benefits include:
- Permanent hair reduction
- Reduce ingrown hairs
- Very safe and most effective technology available today
- Completely pain free with the novel continuous contact cooling
- Shortened treatment time and cost-effective
- With every treatment, hair grows back thinner and lighter
For your initial course of laser hair removal treatment, we recommend approximately 6 treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Everyone is slightly different so book in a complimentary consultation with one of our Therapists.
- Shave the treatment area the night before your appointment.
- Ensure no residue fake tan is present on the skin. Avoid using topical creams, perfumes to the area being treated before appointment.
- Do not wax in the 2 weeks leading up to your appointment as pigment is required in the hair follicle for the laser to identify the hair and treatment to be effective.
There may be some mild heat and redness in areas that have been treated.
For 24 hours post-treatment, avoid shaving, waxing or plucking hair, exfoliation, excessive sweating, swimming or saunas, very hot showers and tight restrictive clothing.
After the treatment while in the sun always use sunscreen 50+ to protect the skin and maintain results.
Depending on your hair and skin type and the area being treated, you will usually require treatments at 4-6-week intervals. Each part of the body has a different hair growing cycle, so the hair loss will vary depending on what phase your follicles are in at the time of treatment. However, at least 6 treatments are required for a permanent result.
Our newest Soprano Titanium uses an advanced technology that continuously cools skin and facilitates range-controlled temperature throughout the entire treatment. Patients can now enjoy a completely pain-free, cool and comfortable experience throughout the session.
We use Soprano Titanium, the medical grade, newest, safest and most effective technology currently available in the UK.